Eligible Breeds: Spaniel Hunting Tests
All dogs six months of age or older from the following breeds are eligible to participate in Spaniel Hunting Tests:
AKC Recognized Breeds
- Airedale Terriers
- American Water Spaniels
- Boykin Spaniels
- Chesapeake Bay Retrievers (July 1, 2015)
- Clumber Spaniels
- Cocker Spaniels
- Curly-Coated Retrievers
- English Cocker Spaniels
- English Springer Spaniels
- Field Spaniels
- Flat-Coated Retrievers
- Golden Retrievers
- Irish Water Spaniels
- Labrador Retrievers
- Sussex Spaniels
- Poodles - Standard and Miniature (effective with the Spaniel HT held in conjunction with the Poodle National Specialty to be held April 2017)
- Welsh Springer Spaniels
- Dogs of these breeds recorded with the Purebred Alternative Listing Program/Indefinite Listing Privilege (PAL/ILP) or dogs with Conditional registration are eligible to participate.
- Spayed and neutered dogs are eligible to participate.
- Bitches in season are not eligible to participate, nor are they allowed on the grounds.
- Dogs with Limited Registration are eligible to participate.