Want to get involved with AKC sports and events — but your dog is a mixed breed? No problem! Here at the AKC, we embrace all types of dogs – purebred and mixed breeds alike.
Our Canine Partners program is our enrollment program for mixed breeds and other dogs not eligible for AKC Purebred Registration. When you enroll, you’ll receive benefits similar to our traditional Registration including:
- An Official Certificate that permanently records your dog’s name and place in history, and honors your participation in the AKC Canine Partners Program℠.
- Ability to participate in some of our most popular events: Agility, AKC Rally®, AKC Scent Work, AKC FAST CAT, Obedience, Tracking, and Coursing Ability Events.
- Eligibility for AKC Recognition of Titles, specifically AKC Canine Good Citizen and AKC Canine Good Citizen-Advanced, AKC Therapy Dog, AKC Trick Dog and AKC Search and Rescue–Wilderness (SAR-W) Dog Program. We also recognize the titles of these sports organizations: Barn Hunt Association, North America Diving Dogs and North American Flyball Association.
- Lifetime enrollment in AKC Reunite, Lost & Found Recovery Service with Reunite collar tag. A pet recovery expert for 15 years, AKC Reunite is a not-for-profit organization, and protecting pets is all they do. Collar tag provided has your AKC Canine Partners℠ Program Listing Number printed on it.
- One-year subscription to AKC Family Dog magazine which is published bimonthly and provides information on Training & Behavior, Nutrition and Health, Good Grooming and Dogsport 101.
- Complimentary visit with a veterinarian in the AKC Veterinary Network. You’ll receive a voucher to redeem with one of the practices participating in the AKC Veterinary Network for your first office visit.
- 30 Days of Pet Insurance Coverage for eligible veterinarian expenses. Details on activation will be included in your listing certificate packet.
Plus, you’ll get plenty of opportunities to connect with other owners of mixed-breed dogs! Enroll today.
For more information, contact email@example.com, or call 919-816-3749.