14th AKC Agility Invitational
Sponsored by Eukanuba and held in conjunction with the AKC National Championship presented by Royal Canin
Orange County Convention Center
December 14-15, 2019
Follow the AKC Agility Invitational on Facebook!
- 7/30/19 – Hotel Room Blocks Open on Tuesday July 30th at 1pm Eastern Time
- 7/29/19 – RV parking information is now available. This is for on-site overnight RV parking. Space is limited.
- 7/18/19 – The list of those receiving Round 1 invitations has been posted. Round 1 invites will be sent by US postal mail on Thursday, July 25, 2019.
- INVITATION OPT-OUT: If an exhibitor wants to “opt-out” from receiving their invitation, an email must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of Monday, July 22, 2019 for Round 1 and Friday, August 30, 2019 for Round 2. If an exhibitor/dog opt-out, they WILL NOT receive the US postal mailed invitation; instead, the next dog in-line will be mailed the invite
- 6/20/19 – The Information Booklet and list of Top 5 by Breed shall be posted prior to Monday, July 22, 2019.
- Two rounds of invitations will be mailed to eligible dogs. The first round will invite dogs ranked 1st-5th for their breed plus a 6th invite to the Top Preferred dog within a breed if that dog has not already been selected with an opening date of Wednesday, July 31, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. EST and a deadline to enter the event by Monday, August 26, 2019 at 8:00 p.m. EST. If invitations for those dogs are declined, a second round of invitations will be mailed during the week of September 2nd to the next dogs ranked within the breed (including the next ranked preferred dog if the 6th Top Preferred invite is not accepted during the first round), with a deadline to enter the event by Monday, September 23, 2019 at 8:00 p.m. EST. Example: If an invitation for two dogs from round one are declined, dogs #6 and #7 for that breed will be invited to attend during round two.