16th AKC Agility Invitational
Sponsored by Eukanuba and held in conjunction with the AKC National Championship presented by Royal Canin
Orange County Convention Center
December 18-19, 2021
News and Updates:
- 7/30/2021 – The AKC 2021 Agility Invitational premium list has been posted online along with the Top 15 and Top Preferred list. The invite process has changed this year. See the premium list for complete details.
- Round 1 invites have been both emailed and USPS postal mailed.
- Round 1 entries will be open from Monday, August 9, 2021 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time until Monday, September 20, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- Round 2 entries will be open until Wednesday, September 29, 2021 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
- In lieu of an opt-out option, exhibitors who wish to notify AKC that they are not going to enter the event may fill out the Notification of Not Entering The Event online form. This will allow us to invite the next dog on the list.
- During the time period of August 9, 2021 through Monday, September 13, 2021, additional invitations will be both emailed and postal mailed to the next dog in-line as openings arise from invited dogs within each breed notifying AKC that they do not plan to enter/attend the event.No Additional Invites will be sent after the Monday, September 13, 2021 additional invite deadline.
- Additional invites will not be sent out during Round 2.