2020 AKC Rally National Championship
Orange County Convention Center
December 11, 2020
The Rally National Championship (RNC) is open to all dogs, which meet the criteria, that are 6 months of age or older and have an AKC number, PAL/ILP number, AKC Canine Partners listing number, or an identification number issued by AKC. The 2020 RNC will consist of six classes. Each Novice, Intermediate, Advanced, Excellent and Master entry will show twice, in two different rings, in the class entered. Each Rally Championship entry will show a total of four times in four different rings. The Rally Championship competition will consist of two Master courses, one Advanced course, and one Excellent course.
News and Updates:
4/16/2020: Status update regarding the 2020 AKC Rally® National Championship
COVID-19 has certainly turned the world upside down, and in the process our dog sports are being met with many challenges. We find ourselves faced with making decisions about cancelling or postponing AKC events.
2020 AKC RALLY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP – JUNE 26, 2020 – POSTPONED
- This event will be postponed and moved to Friday, December 11, 2020
- Where: Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, Florida
AKC RALLY NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP – POSTPONEMENT DETAILS – DECEMBER 11, 2020
- Exhibitors who are currently entered, but wish to cancel their entries must request a refund:
- Closing date for refund requests: Friday, July 31, 2020 @ 4:00 p.m. ET
- Those exhibitors who previously cancelled their entry will have the option to resubmit the entry via email.
- You must email RNC@akc.org to confirm you wish to have your original entry resubmitted. Provide your name, your dog’s name and registration # in the email.
- The original entry fee was refunded; call AKC at 919-816-3575 to pay the entry fee by credit card over the phone.
- Closing date to have an entry resubmitted: Friday, July 31, 2020 @ 4:00 p.m. ET
- Those exhibitors who are currently on the waitlist will have the option to remain on the waitlist or request a refund:
- Closing date for a wait-listed entry to be withdrawn: Friday, August 7, 2020 @ 4:00 p.m. ET
- All remaining wait-listed entries will be notified about the status of their entry, via email by Tuesday, August 11th.
- Refunds for wait-listed entries, that are not moved into the event, will be made within 60 days thereafter.
- If the event has not filled as of August 11th, a second-round of email notifications will be sent to eligible exhibitors beginning with the Championship class, followed by the Master class and so on.
- ALL email correspondence regarding the 2020 RNC should be sent to RNC@akc.org
We understand these changes may be disappointing, yet we believe this is the best overall plan moving forward. We would like to take this opportunity to thank the Orlando Dog Training Club (ODTC) for giving up their Friday trial date in December, which allowed us to make these adjustments. ODTC will be hosting RNC/NOC pre-trials on Wednesday, December 9th and Thursday, December 10th. We hope you will support them with your entries.
2/18/2020: ENTRY FORM – the Official AKC RNC Entry Form will be posted on March 4, 2020
1/27/2020: ELIGIBILITY EMAILS will start going out – Wednesday, March 4, 2020
OPENING DATE: Wednesday, March 11, 2020
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. ET
1/17/2020: RV Reservations can be made by contacting the Roberts Centre directly.
Phone: 937-283-3200 or 800-654-7036
2020 AKC Rally National Championship Announcement:
The AKC is excited to announce the 2020 AKC Rally National Championship will be returning to the Roberts Centre in Wilmington, OH on June 26, 2020.
123 Gano Road
Wilmington, OH 45177