2019 AKC National Obedience Championship
2019 AKC National Obedience Championship Announcement
March 16-17, 2019 the AKC National Obedience Championship will be returning to Tulsa, OK.
Central Park at Expo Square
4145 East 21st Street
Tulsa, OK 74114
NEWS AND UPDATES
- 3/11/2019 – Carolyn Wray will be judging in place of Sharon Hodgens-Wood.
- 2/5/2019 – ATTENTION: It has come to our attention that we failed to publish the eligibility list for both the 1st and 2nd round dogs that were eligible to enter the event as we’ve done in the past. With this oversight and with some email addresses being corrupt, or not having an email address, there are numerous exhibitors that were not aware they were eligible to enter. With that we are publishing both the 1st and 2nd Round Invitees. If you are on either list and have not entered the event you may still do so now. If you did not receive your email invitation, please email us at the email address below and we will forward you the information containing the Official Entry Form. Invitees have until 4:00 p.m. ET on Tuesday, February 12th to enter the event. If you have any questions concerning your dog’s eligibility or entering the event, please contact us at AKC-NOC@akc.org.
DEADLINE TO ENTER: TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2019
- 9/18/18 – Vendor information:
- Former Reno and Tulsa Vendors will have priority.
- Priority vendor contracts will be sent on October 1, 2018. Priority Vendor contracts will be accepted no earlier than October 8, 2018. Contracts will be accepted and reserved in order of receipt date and completion.
- Priority vending closes November 19, 2018 . Priority vendors can still sign up in order of receipt date and completion.
- New vendor contracts will be sent November 12, 2018 and accepted no earlier than November 19, 2018. Contracts will be accepted and reserved in order of receipt date and completion.
- Vending is limited. Cost for the entire event is as follows: 10X10 Exhibit Hall or Mezzanine $400, 10X20 Exhibit Hall or Mezzanine $650, Stall Rental $135. Tables $25 ea. , Chairs $10 ea. , Electric as needed and limited.
- ANYONE PROVIDING A SERVICE MUST APPLY AS A VENDOR AND PROVIDE THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS. IF NOT YOU WILL KINDLY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY.
- Scope of Practice: Complementary and alternative veterinary medicine (CAVM) and other practice act exemptions
- Click on Scope of Practice link and locate Oklahoma CAVM laws pertaining to the practice of alternative veterinary medicine