The Siberian Husky is described as mischievous, loyal, and outgoing, and those who love them would certainly agree. If you have one of these dogs at home, you know these ten things to be true.
1. Educating people about the difference between your dog and a wolf. No sir, I am not walking a wolf.
2. Having the best guard dog ever. (Except not really because they’re actually very sweet!)
3. Fur, fur, and more fur—will it ever end?
4. No fence or crate is tall enough. Siberian Huskies are the Houdinis of the dog world.
5. No need for the radio when you are constantly being serenaded. “AWOOOOO!”
6. Knowing that unless you work really hard to train them properly, when you “walk the dog” it really means you will be walked by the dog.
7. You’ve accepted that you will never have a beautifully landscaped garden. Having a lawn that resembles the moon filled with holes better be your style.
8. You can define “Zoomies.” (This is an act whereby your dog runs around the house like crazy, jumping on the couch, running up and down the stairs and all over the house. Over. And Over. And Over.)
9. The weird and wonderful sleeping positions. Legs up and on their backs is the comfiest.
10. Thinking of leaving out your Jimmy Choos or Manolo Blahniks? No shoe is safe when a Sibe is around!