These three-ingredient pretzels are an easy-to-make, baked treat that your dog will love.
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup plain, unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Beat egg and set aside.
- Mix applesauce and almond flour in a large bowl.
- Pour 1 tablespoon of the egg into a bowl and set aside.
- Pour the rest of the egg into the bowl with mixed ingredients.
- Stir the mixture until a dough forms.
- Take a two tablespoon sized piece of dough and roll into a tube.
- Take each tube and make into a “U” shape, then twist the ends together and fold back to the top to make a pretzel shape.
- Place the pretzels onto the baking tray.
- Brush the top of each pretzel with the remaining egg.
- Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes until they're slightly browned and firm.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool before serving.
These three-ingredient pretzels are an easy-to-make treat that your dog will love.