Tulsa, Oklahoma ~ March 15-17, 2019
- Premium List – coming December, 2018
News and Updates
- 9/18/18 – Vendor information:
- Former Reno and Tulsa Vendors will have priority.
- Priority vendor contracts will be sent on October 1, 2018. Priority Vendor contracts will be accepted no earlier than October 8, 2018. Contracts will be accepted and reserved in order of receipt date and completion.
- Priority vending closes November 19, 2018 . Priority vendors can still sign up in order of receipt date and completion.
- New vendor contracts will be sent November 12, 2018 and accepted no earlier than November 19, 2018. Contracts will be accepted and reserved in order of receipt date and completion.
- Vending is limited. Cost for the entire event is as follows: 10X10 Exhibit Hall or Mezzanine $400, 10X20 Exhibit Hall or Mezzanine $650, Stall Rental $135. Tables $25 ea. , Chairs $10 ea. , Electric as needed and limited.
- ANYONE PROVIDING A SERVICE MUST APPLY AS A VENDOR AND PROVIDE THE NECESSARY REQUIREMENTS. IF NOT YOU WILL KINDLY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE FACILITY.
- Scope of Practice: Complementary and alternative veterinary medicine (CAVM) and other practice act exemptions
- Click on Scope of Practice link and locate Oklahoma CAVM laws pertaining to the practice of alternative veterinary medicine