Perry, Georgia ~ March 27-29, 2020
- Important Deadline Dates – see the posted premium list.
- Be “In-The-Know” – Opt-in to receive occasional, informational text messages from AKC regarding this event. Know when new items are posted to the Nationals web site, reminders when deadlines are coming due, and last-minute information during the event weekend. Text @akcn to 702/751-0483 to opt-in. Directions for opt-in may be found here.
News and Updates
- 1/16/2020 – The Confirmation Letter General Information document has been posted along with a revised Premium List. Please note that crating has been changed to “free, open crating” – crating spaces will not be pre-assigned. Also, stall coordinators with 20 or more STALL OWNERS should send email to email@example.com by the 1/27/2020 deadline for early access to the Online Space Reservation System.
- 1/10/2020 – The souvenir store has opened! Souvenirs, exhibitor catalogs, and a Friday Morning Warm-Up Run (STD or ISC) may be purchased from the store until the deadline date of Monday, February 3, 2020. Souvenirs and warm-up runs may NOT be purchased after this 3/2/2020 date.
- 1/10/2020 – The Stall Rental Contract has been posted! We have approximately 450 stalls to sell, so correctly filled-out, signed contracts will be accepted on a First Come, First Received basis. Credit card payments only will be accepted for payment. The deadline for submitting contracts is Monday, January 27, 2020. Directions and maps for both the Crating and Stall Online Reservation System shall be posted shortly after 1/27/2020.
- 1/10/2020 – A Facility Map of the Georgia National Fairgrounds showing which buildings we’ll be utilizing for Nationals has been posted.