Perry, Georgia ~ March 27-29, 2020
- Important Deadline Dates – see the posted premium list.
- Be “In-The-Know” – Opt-in to receive occasional, informational text messages from AKC regarding this event. Know when new items are posted to the Nationals web site, reminders when deadlines are coming due, and last-minute information during the event weekend. Text @akcn to 702/751-0483 to opt-in. Directions for opt-in may be found here.
News and Updates
- 2/14/2020 – The Ring Schedules have been posted online. An updated confirmation PDF will be sent after 2/22/2020 to all exhibitors showing their assigned run order numbers for each class and round. Run orders shall be posted online at that time.
- 2/13/2020 – The Volunteer Sign-Up form has been posted online.
- 1/29/2020 – Directions for the Stall Space Online Reservation System have been posted. Stall spaces may be selected from Monday, 2/3/2020 @ 8am Pacific until Monday, 2/17/2020.
- 1/16/2020 – The Confirmation Letter General Information document has been posted along with a revised Premium List. Please note that crating has been changed to “free, open crating” – crating spaces will not be pre-assigned. Also, stall coordinators with 20 or more STALL OWNERS should send email to email@example.com by the 1/27/2020 deadline for early access to the Online Space Reservation System.
- 1/10/2020 – The souvenir store has opened! Souvenirs, exhibitor catalogs, and a Friday Morning Warm-Up Run (STD or ISC) may be purchased from the store until the deadline date of Monday, February 3, 2020. Souvenirs and warm-up runs may NOT be purchased after this 2/3/2020 date.
- 1/10/2020 – A Facility Map of the Georgia National Fairgrounds showing which buildings we’ll be utilizing for Nationals has been posted.