If a dog’s individual registration application has been lost, the litter owner must request a duplicate registration application online. The litter owner will need to have the following information, when submitting the request:
- Litter number, breed and date of birth
- Litter owners name, address and signature
- Sex of dog they are requesting the duplicate for
- Processing fee (you can either pay by check or money order made payable to the AKC or by charge card. Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted)
If they do not have the litter number please provide us with the following in its place:
- Names and registration numbers of the sire and dam, and breed
- Date of birth of the litter
- Litter owners name and address
Request a duplicate registration application here.
When the required information is received your request will be processed and a duplicate registration will be mailed to the litter owner. They will then need to complete the transfer to you on the back of the registration application.
Please remember a duplicate registration application can only be requested by the litter owner on AKC record.
You can also mail your request to:
American Kennel Club
8051 Arco Corporate Drive, Suite 100
Raleigh, NC 27617-3390
For more information you can contact our Customer Service Department at (919) 233-9767. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com.