AKC National Agility Championship
RENO, NEVADA ~ March 23-25, 2018
Premium List - v1 as of 11/29/2017
INITIAL List of Eligible Dogs - as of 11/4/17
Be "In The Know" - Opt-in to receive occasional informational text messages
"Follow" the fun at AKC's National Agility Championship Facebook page
News and Updates
- 11/30/17 - A revised premium list has been posted with the provision: "In order to accommodate an anticipated record number of entries for the 2018 National Agility Championship, this competition may need to begin judging on Thursday, March 22, 2018. The official competition dates will be confirmed by January 5, 2018."
- 11/30/17 - An updated hotel list of rooms available in Reno has been posted. As of Oct 17, 2017 the rates for dogs were accurate at these hotels. The hotels did not give guaranteed rates, you will need to contact them directly for room rates. There is NO Host Hotel for Nationals.
- 11/29/17 - The AKC 2018 National Agility Championship premium list has been posted. Entries open Monday, December 4, 2017 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time. Entries close on Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 8:00 p.m. Eastern.
- 11/29/17 - An INITIAL List of Eligible Dogs has been posted. This list shows the 2600 currently eligible to enter 2018's AKC Nationals. A FINAL list of elgible dogs will be posted around December 20th after all results have been processed through November 30th. NO EMAILS WILL BE SENT INFORMING ENTRANTS OF THEIR ELIGIBILITY! IF you wish to verify that dog is indeed eligible to enter Nationals, you may also purchase the NAC Eligibility Report from AKC's Online Store. Go to https://shop.akc.org, then click on AKC Professional, then Competitor Reports, then click on 3. NAC Eligibility Report.
- 11/29/17 - RV overnight reservation information may be found in the posted Premium List. Reservations open on Friday, December 1, 2017. They have a limited number of full hook-ups including sewar and some additional electric-water only sites. First come, first serve.
- 11/29/17 - Stall and Premium Crating contracts are not yet posted to this Nationals web page. An email blast will be sent out to all entrants and an Informational Text Message will be sent to all who have signed up to receive these messages when the contracts become available on the web page.
- 11/22/17 - The AKC 2019 National Agility Championship Eligibility Requirements have been posted.
- 11/06/17 - Vendors have filled for this event; no further vendor spaces shall be sold.
- 9/19/2017 - RV overnight reservations at the Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center will open on Friday, December 1, 2017. Cost and contact information will be posted in mid-November.
- 9/12/2017 - AKC’s 2018 National Agility Championship will offer 24-Choice as a regular jump height division during the event. Dogs who measure into the 8-inch through 20-inch regular jump height divisions may optionally enter 24-Choice at their discretion. Dogs who measure into the 24-inch regular jump height division are not eligible to compete in 24C.
- 9/6/2017 - Vendor Interest Form has been posted.
- 8/22/2017 - Hotel room block information has been posted. Volunteer Interest Form has been posted