Is it us, or are jokes about dogs a lot funnier than others? We’ve compiled a list of some of the funniest dog jokes we could find, guaranteed to make you chuckle. Enjoy!
- Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It’s hardly ever for them.
- Q: What kind of dog likes taking a bath? A: a shampoodle!
- After a talking Sheepdog gets all the sheep in the pen, he reports back to the farmer: “All 40 accounted for.” “But I only have 36 sheep,” says the farmer. “I know,” says the Sheepdog. “But I rounded them up.”
- Q: What do you call a dog magician? A: A labracadabrador.
- Q: What type of markets do dogs avoid? A: Flea markets!
- Q: What breed of dog does Dracula have? A: A Bloodhound!
- “We’re eating
Don’t fill up
- It was the end of the day when I parked my police van in front of the station. As I gathered my equipment, my K-9 partner, Jake, was barking and I saw a little boy staring in at me. "Is that a dog you got back there?" he asked. "It sure is," I replied. Puzzled, the boy looked at me and then toward the back of the van. Finally he said, "What'd he do?"
- Q: Why are dogs like phones? A: Because they have collar IDs.
Think these jokes are funny? Check out this video of a talking Husky that will have you keeling over with giggles.