THANK YOU for your commitment to responsible pet identification with AKC Reunite microchips! Microchipping saves pets’ lives and lets owners celebrate happy homecomings, like the one in Leroy’s story that was nearly two years in the making.
As a breeder, you are in the best position to ensure that all your puppies will have permanent identification with AKC Reunite. And with AKC® Registration, you can enroll any brand of microchip and save on AKC Reunite Pet Recovery Service Protection and earn free microchips while doing so!
Here’s how it works during AKC Registration:
- Don’t forget to add the dog’s microchip number! This keeps all the dog’s identifying information and AKC Records together.
- Choose AKC Reunite lifetime protection for your puppies with your exclusive AKC discount (normally $24.95) – with no annual or renewal fees for your puppy buyers.
- Each microchip enrollment earns a point toward free microchips – you may never need to pay for microchips again!
“Many breeders add the cost of microchipping and AKC Reunite enrollment to the price of their puppy, essentially covering all of their microchipping program costs,” said Dallas Harsa, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at AKC Reunite. “It’s a great program! Puppies go to their forever homes with AKC Reunite lost pet recovery service protection, and the breeders are rewarded with points they can redeem for free microchips.”
Since there are many ways to enroll with AKC Reunite during AKC Registration, whether online or via paper forms (like Full Litter Plus), AKC can help you identify the one that will work best for you.
How’s your microchip inventory? Make sure you’re prepared to protect your puppies through AKC Reunite!
- Save $83.75 on 25-count boxes of microchips, only $6.65 per microchip with Coupon Code AKCREWARDS223 through April 17, 2023.
- You can save $20 on 5-count boxes of microchips too.
Microchips with prepaid enrollments are not included because they are already an incredible value. Shipping charges apply.