-The new expanded website provides one stop for all your dog’s needs-
New York, NY- The American Kennel Club (AKC®), the world’s largest purebred dog registry and leading advocate for dogs, is pleased to announce the launch of its newly, re-designed website AKC.org.
The website site has a completely redesigned and enhanced to include expanded Breed, Health, Training and information on Sports and Events. The new site is a user-friendly and was developed based on feedback from dog show participants, club members, breeders and dog lovers.
“This site was designed with the goal of giving our users the best possible experience,” says Dennis Sprung, President and CEO. “The AKC is a dynamic organization and deserves a website that is equally dynamic. The new site is easy to use and provides the type of functionality that has long been requested by users. We are excited for visitors to experience the new website.”
New enhancements include:
- New “intelligent” search: Searching for information on the site has never been easier! Functionality includes a new “auto complete” and a new advanced search option that makes finding information simple.
- New navigation: Content is organized to make it quick and easy to find exactly what users are looking for.
- More inviting visuals and content: The site has had a total makeover. All pages have been redesigned with new and improved graphics, images and layouts.
- Enhanced breed pages: With more than 190 breeds to choose from, there is a wealth of knowledge about favorite dog breeds with galleries, breed tools, videos and more.
- All of the information, products and services that a dog owner needs: Whether looking for a new puppy, training tips, a dog groomer, or ready to register a dog, everything can now be found in one place.
“We are delighted to launch the new AKC.org website which will provide dog owners with everything they need to care for their dog in one easy place,” says Alexandra Aleskovsky, EVP, Chief Growth Officer. “Expand the Room, our digital strategy and design agency, partnered with us in creating this best-in-class website that will be a true asset to dog lovers everywhere. Already a top-rated site, the new design and improvements will ensure that the AKC.org continues to be a top resource for dog owners everywhere.”