Learn how to make a delicious, baked treat for your dog in a few steps. These blackberry biscuits are easy to make and vet approved.
- 4 cups almond flour
- ¾ cup flax meal
- ½ cup blackberries
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Mix all ingredients together with 1 cup water to form a dough.
- Roll dough until 1/4-inch thick.
- Cut out biscuits with small cookie cutter.
- Re-roll remaining dough and cut out more biscuits
- Place biscuits 1 inch apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes until nicely browned and firm.
- Remove biscuits from oven and allow to cool before serving.