Cool your pup off with a special, frozen treat. These easy to make fruity, pup popsicles are a healthy option for a hot summer day.
- 1 cup whole blueberries
- Blueberries are high in fiber, antioxidants, and phytochemicals
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
- Strawberries are high in sugar. Use small amounts if your dog is diabetic
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Do not use yogurt containing xylitol. Do not use if your dog is lactose intolerant
- Gently mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Pour mixture into ice cube tray or large mold.
- Freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove one popsicle and let your dog enjoy!
Get Your Free AKC eBook