We've rounded up some behind-the-scenes Instagram posts featuring President Barack Obama's dogs, Portuguese Water Dogs named Bo and Sunny, to capture a day in the life of the First Dogs of the United States.
1. Sunny whispers top-secret information to Bo at the White House.
2. Bo makes sure important issues are brought to the president's attention.
Learn more about the Portuguese Water Dog here:
3. These two make sure to have daily face time with their staffers.
4. Bo knows how to work his good side when taking selfies with First Lady Michelle Obama.
5. They know the importance of regular exercise.
6. And they bring their A-game when playing football with the Commander in Chief.
8. Even though they aren't always on the same side of every issue…
9. They're still best friends.
Header photo: Pete Souza