Meet the Vendors
Get to know the pet–related products you can expect to find at the event.
View more sponsor and vendor information:
AKC Meet the Breeds® is proud to offer a unique shopping experience–dozens of vendors selling products that will appeal to every pet lover. Please check back for updates!
- AKC Canine Health Foundation – Canine Health Research and Education
- AKC Canine Partners – More Dog Fun!
- AKC Companion Animal Recovery – The way home for lost pets
- AKC Government Relations – Working to Protect the rights of all dog owners and promote responsible dog ownership
- AKC Humane Fund – Responsible pet ownership education
- AKC Publications – For the fancy or the family
- AKC STAR/CGC Program - Recognizing dogs who have good manners at home and in the community
- Angel On A Leash – Angel on a Leash therapy dogs enhance human health
- E-Collar Technologies – The Educator RemoteDog Training E-Collars
- Motel 6 Nationwide – Motel 6 hits the spot with an AKC discount!
- New York Times – Selling and promoting reduced home delivery and digital subscriptions of the New York Times
- PetPartners, Inc. – Superior Pet Healthcare Insurance
- Response Products – Innovative joint health and nutrtition products for people and companion animals
- Resvantage Canine – Resveratrol based supplemenets for dogs and cats
- Solid Gold Health Products for Pets, Inc. – The pioneer in holistic pet food
- Stella & Chewy’s – Manufacturer of Freeze Dried and Frozen Raw Dinner Treats
- Stunning Creations – Exceptional jewelry and gifts for pet lovers!
- The Hartford – Auto and Home Insurance for Responsible Pet Owners
- WellPet – Natural food and snacks for dogs and cats
Don't miss the opportunity for your business to be part of the world's largest showcase of dogs and cats!
EXPANDED TO OVER 160,000 SQ. FT. TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF THIS EXCITING EVENT! MORE THAN 210 BREEDS OF DOGS AND CATS UNDER ONE ROOF!
- Expected attendance to exceed 40,000!
- Two days in the World's #1 media market
- Largest and most unique event of its kind in the world!
- Meet face-to-face with pet owners, enthusiasts, experts and industry leaders!
- Unmatched exhibit of pet services, products and not-for-profits in addition to hundreds of animal displays!
- Extensive public relations and social media campaigns planned!
- Perfect timing for holiday and end of year close-out sales!
For information on becoming a sponsor please contact Daphna Straus at email@example.com or 212-696-8243
For information on becoming a vendor please contact Taleen Terjanian at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-696-8305