The period for public comment regarding the development of regulations for licensed dog breeders in...
The period for public comment regarding the development of regulations for licensed dog breeders in Texas has closed. Thousands of comments were received by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR). The American Kennel Club's comments can be viewed here or via TDLR's website.
The Licensed Breeders Advisory Committee is scheduled to meet on Thursday, March 1, 2012, at 9:30AM (Central), in Room 125E of TDLR's North Campus Building, 1106 Clayton Lane in Austin, TX 78723. The agenda includes:
- Call to Order
- Roll Call, Certification of Quorum, and Introductions
- Approval of the minutes - Meeting of January 4, 2012
- Public Comment
- Discussion and possible recommendation and public comments on proposed rules to implement House Bill 1451, 82nd Legislature, Regular Session (2011), Licensed Breeders program
- Recommendations for agenda items for next meeting
- Discussion of date, time, and location of next Committee meeting
We encourage interested parties to attend this meeting. Those unable to attend the meeting in person may view the meeting live online. Click here to view.
The American Kennel Club will continue to provide updates regarding the adoption of breeder regulations in Texas as developments warrant. For more information, contact AKC's Government Relations Department at (919) 816-3720, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comment & Discuss
Enthusiastically agree? Respectfully beg to differ? Have your say here.