- Government Relations
- Government Relations Available Awards
Government Relations Available Awards
We are pleased to offer the following award opportunities to honor those who have made a significant stand in support of responsible, positive canine legislation.
AKC Canine Legislative Support Fund Educational Grant
Community Achievement Award
- Information: Community Achievement Award
- Nomination Form: Community Achievement Award
- Community Achievement Award Honorees
Dog Friendly Community
- Press Release: Two New Initiatives From AKC GR
- Press Release: AKC Names Ridgewood, NJ "Dog Friendly Community"
Legislative/Advocacy Leadership: Walter Bebout Award for Excellence in Canine Legislation
- Press Release: AKC Announces Creation of Bebout Award
- Press Release: North Carolina Federation Receives Inaugural Bebout Award
- Nomination Form: Bebout Award
- Bebout Award Honorees
Legislator of the Year: James S. Holt Memorial Award for Promotion of Responsible Dog Ownership in Legislation
- Press Release: American Kennel Club Honors Texas Representative Edmund Kuempel With Inaugural James S. Holt Award
For an application and more information, contact AKC GR at email@example.com or 919-816-3720.