Additional Breed Application and Procedures
Forms may be downloaded and saved onto your computer; allowing you to complete and submit to the AKC via e-mail, fax or US Postal Service. To be accepted, the application must include all required forms and breed exams. Breed exams are required for each breed.
To receive all informational items and required forms pertaining to submitting an application for additional breeds please see the Additional Breed Application Kit.
The components of the Additional Breed kit may also be downloaded individually as well as supplementary verification forms:
- Additional Breed Information and Requirements
- Additional Breed Questionnaire
- Additional Breed form (one per breed)
- Occupational Eligibility Addendum
- Additional Breed Verification Forms-mentor, ringside observations, etc.
All forms must be signed and dated. Credit card information should not be sent via e-mail. Altered applications will not be accepted. Any questions regarding the judging approval process or applications, call Judging Operations at 919-816-3589 or e-mail email@example.com.