If you’re a dog lover you’ll want to get your tickets today to Celebrate Dogs!, part of this December’s AKC & Eukanuba Nation Championship! It will be the country’s largest celebration of man’s best friend. The weekend of canine fun returns December 14th and 15th, 2013, to Orlando’s Orange County Convention Center. The two-day event, presented by the American Kennel Club and Eukanuba, is open Saturday and Sunday and boasts an engaging array of showcases and highlights sure to excite dog lovers young and old:
- AKC Meet the Breeds® - AKC Meet the Breeds offers attendees the unique chance to meet and play with more than 140 different dog breeds, all while learning about responsible pet ownership and what breed is right for their lifestyle straight from the experts. Don’t miss out – this fun and educational AKC event is only held twice a year: in September in New York City and in Orlando this December. Click HEREfor images from Orlando’s AKC Meet the Breeds 2012
- Eukanuba Dock Dogs – These talented canine athletes will demonstrate their extreme dock diving skills
- Holiday shopping – Attendees can browse hundreds of different doggie boutiques to pick out gifts for the whole family. Show off your breed loyalty with a breed-specific shirt, pick up a new dog bed for the family Beagle, or choose from exquisite, hand-crafted pet-oriented jewelry
The AKC/Eukanuba National Championship will feature thousands of the world’s top canine competitors from across the country and around the globe as they vie for Best in Show honors, the title of National Champion and a total of $225,000 in prize money. A diverse lineup of special competitions will keep dog-loving spectators busy all weekend:
- AKC Agility Invitational – Observe canine athletes race agaiEukabnst the clock over challenging obstacles
- Junior Competition – Watch impressive youngsters and their dogs compete in their own age divisions in obedience
- Eukanuba World Challenge – Marvel at a truly global showcase as top dogs from more than 40 countries compete
- Inaugural AKC Obedience Classic – See dogs put their best paw forward
Tickets are available online now, as well as in person at the Orange County Convention Center Box Office on the days of the event, and are priced as follows: Adults – $20 Seniors (65+ yrs) – $15 Young adults (13-18 yrs) – $15 Children (2-12 yrs) – $5 Can’t make it to Orlando?
Be a part of the action no matter where you are as we live stream the competition at Live.Eukanuba.com. Take a look at some of the fun that was had last year!
To learn more and view a full schedule of events, visit http://www.celebratedogsorlando.com. [gallery type="slideshow" ids="3531,3532,3533,3534,3535,3536,3537,3538,3539,3540" orderby="rand"]