Can you believe it's already fall again? Time to bring out the cozy sweaters, boots, and pumpkin-flavored everything. And, of course, the Halloween costumes! Perhaps one of the best things about fall is Halloween - because who doesn't love candy and dressing up in funny costumes?!
While some owners may not want to dress their dogs up for Halloween, some choose to go all out. To make sure your best friend doesn't miss out on all the dress-up fun, we've rounded up 15 funny dog costumes. From a unicorn to a puppy latte, you really can't go wrong. Check out these downright hilarious costumes that will make your pet the talk of the neighborhood.
1. Raptor Dog Costume - The arms, the teeth, the tail...this whole costume is just adorably funny.
2. Unicorn Costume - Complete with a light-up collar!
3. Raphael Ninja Turtle Costume - Bring out your dog's inner crime-fighting abilities with this cute costume.
5. Ewok Costume - For all of you Star Wars fans - now you just have to decide which character you'll be.
7. Wonder Woman Costume - Who doesn't love the idea of a super hero puppy?!
8. Stegosauraus Costume - All of the other dogs will be jealous of this (not-so-menacing) dino.
9. Cowboy Costume - Give your pet a friend that will ride along with him on all of his Halloween adventures.
10. Shark Attack Costume - Dress up as a scuba diver - your dog and you will make the perfect pair at every party.
11. Donkey Pinata Costume - It's time to celebrate! With this adorable pinata costume!
12. Octo-Hound Costume - Your dog now has 12 legs! This octopus costume is adorable.
13. Beetlejuice Costume - A Halloween classic movie, everyone will appreciate this nod to the Michael Keaton character.
14. Franken-Pup Costume - A halloween classic, HE'S ALIVE!
15. Sushi Pup Costume - Take your love for sushi to the next level. Your dog will be rocking it.
No matter which costume you choose, your dog will certainly be celebrating Halloween in style.
Want more costume ideas?
Planning to dress up with your dog? Check out the best costumes for dogs and owners. If you plan on celebrating Halloween with your dog, make sure to read our tips on how to keep your dog safe. And if you're feeling creative, read our tips for DIY canine costumes.