Not everyone loves the winter season and all the snow and slush that come along with it.
But our dogs will help us through and teach us how to enjoy the winter wonderland.
Here are eight inarguable reasons why dogs make the best companions on a snowy day:
- They lead the way in heavy snow.
- They do not need a sled.
- They love to build forts.
- They make chores fun.
- They make one of a kind snow angels.
- They know all the winter sports.
- They are superb in snowball fights.
- They are great to cuddle up with.
Thanks for our friends at HooplaHa for putting this great video and list together.