Have you ever had a friend who works harder than you, is better looking and smarter, always wins in sports, and maybe exercises mind control as well? Then your friend must be a Border Collie. And here are some reasons why:
- The Border Collie is a workaholic who may be the best herding dog on earth. With his intelligence and stamina he also excels as a sled dog, therapy dog, and at search and rescue.
- And when they're not working, they also happen to be top-tier athletes.
- Don't enter a staring contest with this dog. The famous Border Collie "gaze" may be a form of mind control.
- Keep up with your Border Collie and you'll never need the gym again. They're tireless, famous for their stamina. And they look so good in action!
- Water sports more your speed? Your Border Collie is the first one in. This is a dog who will go wherever the work (and play) is.
- Did we mention how beautiful he is? He woke up like this!
- You might think it's annoying being around someone so perfect, but in the end there's no one you'd rather have on your team.