If you live with an active toddler, you have some idea what it's like to own a Miniature Bull Terrier. This is the Clown Prince of dogdom -- mischievous, zesty, and comical. In fact, some owners describe him as a "3-year-old child in a dog suit." Here are seven reason why this little clown will win your heart:
- You won't need television for entertainment when you have a Miniature Bull Terrier.
- If you don't happen to feel like playing, this energetic little guy will amuse himself.
- Did we mention they're active? Miniature Bull terriers like to be busy and they keep their puppy-ish energy well into middle-age.
- Even toddlers, or the dogs who act like them, need some downtime and there's no one your Miniature Bull Terrier would rather nap with than you.
- Or, one of his other besties.
- Miniature Bull Terriers can get into mischief when unsupervised but they're so adorable, they might just get away with it.
- Some people describe this face as "one only a mother could love," but how can you not fall for that that egg-shaped head with those twinkling eyes and expressive face?