- AKC Canine College Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I visit the AKC Canine College Catalog?
The AKC Canine College Course Catalog is located at https://akc.org/canine-college
How do I reset my password?
To reset your password, follow the two steps below.
1. Select the "log in" button from the AKC Canine College Course Catalog Page (shown below).
2. On the log in page, click "I forgot my password" located beneath the pink "Enter" button (shown below).
How do I go to a course directly if I have already enrolled from the catalog?
Follow the steps below to go directly to your course if you have already enrolled.
1. Select the Login button found in the AKC Canine College header to log in (shown below).
2. After logging in, you will see the courses in which you are enrolled in the "My Learning" section. Click on the course title of the course you wish to access (shown below).
How do I submit paperwork?
Every account has a storage area called the "eportfolio." This storage area can be used to organize applications, supporting documentation (ringside observations, mentoring, etc.), or other documents. The eportfolio has a general section. When you enroll in courses, each course creates a subfolder in your eportfolio. Contents of the eportfolio are not seen by anyone other than yourself until you click the "share" button. Clicking the share button alerts the AKC that you are submitting documents for review.
Click on the image below to watch a video to learn more about working with the eportfolio. The video will open in a new browser tab.
What payment types are accepted?
The AKC Canine College offers exams and courses either at no cost or for a small fee. For courses with a fee, all major credit cards (VISA, Master Card, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Diners Club debit and credit cards) are accepted. Paypal payments are also accepted.
What if I still need assistance?
For additional assistance contact AKC Customer Service at email@example.com or 919-233-9767